Hi! I’m a 28-year-old who STILL feels like she’s still trying to figure out her place in the world. But then, I guess if you stop seeking, you’re not really living. Here’s the deets:
- Have degrees in English, Journalism and a Certificate in Publishing. In spring 2015, I’ll have my Masters in Library Science.
- Grew up in Cincinnati, Ohio and now reside in a suburb of Detroit.
- Have two cats, one husband, and no children.
- Work at a library, and am a recovering bookseller and journalist.
- Used to play one sport that I still love (soccer), and currently play another sport I’m obsessed with (roller derby). Every other sport kind of sucks.
- Freely admit that Stephen King is my favorite author, though I’m still very picky about my reading habits.
- Read a lot of literary fiction and backlist classics, and get a little annoyed when other bloggers slam these habits as SNOBBY.
- Have the most terrible eyesight in all the land, and was wearing chunky, thick-framed glasses way before they were cool. Like, in 3rd grade.
- Want to read more: science fiction and fantasy, non-fiction, and poetry.
- Have a hard time getting into any kind of television show, and have never “marathon-ed” any show since Gilmore Girls.
- Used to water flowers as part of my very first job. Sometimes, I think I should have made a career of it.
- Am physically and mentally unable to “craft”.
- Just started drinking coffee every morning. Now I have an espresso machine. I think I have a problem.
- When I started this blog, I called myself a 20-something. But now that I’m closer to 30, I’m just going to call myself a…something.