Good things about today:
- It’s my 25th birthday! That’s like, mid-20s (according to Jessica Simpson)
- Joel is home this year! (He was out of town last year for work)
- I’ve eaten two cupcakes so far and get a funfetti cake later
- Purple, white and blue balloons!
- A Happy Birthday banner and streamers when I woke up
- Two mystery presents on the dining room table (Joel won’t let me open them til he gets home…boo!)
- Five Guys for lunch
- Birthday wishes on my Facebook wall
- Birthday cards
- Derby tonight!
- Archer e-card from Joel (see below)
- A bunch of other things 🙂
- 2 1/2 hour-long training session this morning
- A gazillion things to do
- Not enough time to do it
- No time to write proper blog posts
Now, enjoy my Archer card:
Oh, and don’t forget to check out the Futurama birthday song, which is — in my opinion — better than the original.